The 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of BRitish Immigrants Living in Luxembourg a.s.b.l. will be held extraordinarily on Wednesday 12th February 2020 at 18h30 at St. George's School.
If you were a subscribed member during the period 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2019 you have the right to vote at the AGM.
Members with a "SINGLE" subscription have one vote; Members with a "FAMILY" subscription have two votes at a General Meeting.
The Agenda of the AGM is the following:
1. Election of the Chair for the Meeting
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes of the previous annual general meeting*
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Approval of the annual accounts for the year ending 31st August 2019
7. Approval of the budget for the year to 31st August 2020
8. Discharge of the members of the Steering Committee (conseil d’administration)
9. Election of members of the Steering Committee (conseil d’administration)
10. The future for the association:
Following on from the Chair’s report on past and planned activities the membership is asked to discuss and consider what projects the association (asbl) should undertake in the next year (to 31st August 2020) and how the membership sees the future of the asbl in the following years (to 31st August 2021 and beyond).
11. Any Other Business
*: The minutes of the last AGM will be displayed at this AGM
So that we can plan seating for the AGM please register above.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday 12th February.