The 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of BRitish Immigrants Living in Luxembourg a.s.b.l. will be held extraordinarily on Friday 5th April 2019 at 18h30 at St. George's School.
You were a subscribed member during the period 01/09/2017 to 31/08/2018 and therefore have the right to vote at the AGM.
Members with a "SINGLE" subscription have one vote; Members with a "FAMILY" subscription have two votes at a General Meeting.
The Agenda of the AGM is the following:
1. Approval of the agenda
2. Approval of the minutes of the last AGM*
3. Report from the Chair
4. Presentation of the accounts 01/09/2017 to 31/08/2018
5. Presentation of the budget 2018/2019
6. Report of the membership secretary
7. Discussion and Vote: Opportunity for active members to convert to donor membership.
8. Discussion and Vote: Membership of and financial support for activities of other associations and charities campaigning on the subject of Brexit.
9. Any other business
*: The minutes of the last AGM will be displayed at this AGM
So that we can plan seating for the AGM please register above.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday 5th April.